German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother will be travelling to Delaware in a couple of weeks and he can buy some books for me. My priority list are the ones that follow (but I accept suggestions) He'll be on a small town, but he'll go to Washington DC at least once. This kind of books can be found in any big bookstore or should he look for them in a specialized store?

- Schutzhund Obedience: Training in Drive, Sheila Boot
- Advanced Schutzhund by Ivan Balabanov and Karen Duet
- Bones Would Rain from the Sky: Deepening Our Relationships with Dogs by Suzanne Clothier

He'll be back in the US in June and then he won't come back in a commercial airplane, so then I can ask for him to bring all the stuff I'd want as he'll have a full plane just for him. I'd like you to recommend for a store to buy training and work equipment in there.

·
Super Moderator
32,306 Posts
Of those three I think he'll have the best chance of finding Suzanne Clothier's book in a major bookstore like Barnes & Noble or Borders. It just came out a couple of years ago, and the others are quite a bit older. There are multiple online sources where you could buy them, is there any way they could be ordered in advance and shipped to someone he'll be visiting and he could pick them up when he gets there? Or maybe contact bookstores in the area and have them special order them for him? That way he wouldn't have to depend on finding them in stock at a store within a reasonable distance, which may be a problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts