German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my puppy that I got on Dec. 7th 2010. (Pearl Harbor day....hence the name...Bomber).
He was kinda skinny when i got him. ate his food like he'd never seen it before. Hes fattened up pretty good and is doing great. Im progressively taking pics as he gets bigger. Dates are on pics.

He was born Aug. 20th.

First day at home.

Playing soccer

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you and Bomber, he is very cute! :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
He's very cute!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Beautiful dog.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
cute pup! I love those huge ears.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres some newer ones from today.... hes getting big. For some reason he likes to sit on the rocking chair and rock.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Bomber is growing into a very handsome young man, thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
He's gotten big, its to bad they don't stay little for long.

·
Registered
940 Posts
What a cutie :) and what a goof sitting on the rocking chair/glider like that :)

I have a chair like that out in the garage I guess I should bring it in for my goof ball..

They're very close in age Xander's DOB is 8-29-10 :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some more, him playing fetch in the living room.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Most recent picture I have. By the pic you'd think i live in Japan and this is from the tsunami....no. Its my dogs mess in my back yard in Wisconsin. :)

Was going to get him neutered tomorrow, but been reading on here, and him almost 7 months old is a little young. So I called and canceled it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some from this weekend. Hes getting big... Also not as clumsy. Not running into walls or tripping himself anymore. He can catch his toys thrown to him now with precision strikes...lol.

Behold the land shark!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts