German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this goes here, but I guess it IS GSD related. lol

It's been a little while since I've seen it, but Bolt is a white GSD, right? Just guessing, though. xD

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I've read that the character was supposed to be a WGSD but he sure didn't look like one.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He looks small to be a GSD......?
It IS a Disney movie. :p
I thought his character (devotion to Penny and such) also fit a GSD.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Yup, he's supposed to be a puppy. He just aged very slowly! For comparison, they do show an adult GSD playing in a field as Bolt and his friends are traveling.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
I have wanted to see this movie and never have. One of these days.....

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yep he is a wgsd..I have wgsg named Chewy and I call him "My good boy" I just love him to death.."Bolt, ZOOM ZOOM!"

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yes, Bolt is a white german shepherd. That movie was soooo cute. Unfortunately I bet a lot of parents went out and bought their little kids white german shepherds puppies....
Oh i hope not!!!! They are far and few between around here.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I would love to have a WGSD, very pretty dogs. I remember the local Video store had a WGSD and black/tan GSD and they were the meanest dogs I have ever met. They guarded his store well. They almost got robbed one night and that WGSD jumped over that counter like it was nothing and that guy flew out the door without any goods.

·
Registered
92 Posts
well you learn something everyday, ive seen that movie a thousand times with my daughter and never thought to think that it was a wgsd, sad thing is i have one. lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts