German Shepherds Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Here is a new pic of Blue and his brother Stryker. Can we say brotherly love? (Ignore my foot. lol)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Just a quick up date for anyone still following Blue. He is now an offical demo dog with Obedient K9 along with his sister Sierra. His muzzle has been "retired" competely for almost 2 months. He has not worn it in the house for well over a year. I'm pretty sure this I mentioned it before, but he is also CGC certified. It was a very long and hard road with him, but it paid off. Here are some new pictures from various events that Blue has been to this summer.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
i have been following blue's story...there was something very special about him that always interested me- and i am soooo happy for him that he found someone so willing to work with him and i want to congratulate you on your accomplishments together

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Thanks guys.
Hard to believe I've had him over a year now.

·
Registered
10,225 Posts
What a stunning dog. I'm glad to hear he's progressing so well. Good job, and kudos to you for sticking it out through thick and thin. I'm sure he's taught you a lot.
Keep posting those updates and photos!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Blue was the first "Blue" dog I had ever seen. He is just stunning.

You've come such a long way with him.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Out of all my dogs Diana, your right he taught me the most. His former owner was questioning about him not to long ago. Had to laugh when she tried taking credit for the way Blue is.

I really owe alot to people on the board. I got some great advice when it came to working with him.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
These pictures are from a rescue event that we did on Sat. Blue won Mr. Manners. lol

Blue and the weave polls

Blue showing off his training skills.

Blue after winning Mr Manners. I hope that doesn't go to his head.

Just a few of Obedient K9's Company's dogs.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts