German Shepherds Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Re: New Blue Pics!!

Lish, I don't have time to read way back, but skimming through, it sounds like you had some problems with Blue and now they're worked out? I'm so happy for both of you, and look forward to seeing more pictures of him. He's such a unique looking shepherd.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

Yea I had some problems with him being aggressive with the other dogs. He jumped my female, and had to taker her to the ER for 40 stitches. But we seem to have it under control, though its still a work in progress. In the 2 months since he's been back home I've had 2 fghts wth him and Dallas over food. But other than that things are good. He' graduated to being off muzzle most of the night, but I watch all interaction very closely so I can stop anything before it turns into a fight. He's been great. I really think its going to work out for us.

Plus on a positive note, no surgery for the knee. Vet said it was healing great on its own.
Now to take off the 5 lbs he put on from crate rest.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

Originally Posted By: lish91883Yea I had some problems with him being aggressive with the other dogs. He jumped my female, and had to taker her to the ER for 40 stitches. But we seem to have it under control, though its still a work in progress. In the 2 months since he's been back home I've had 2 fghts wth him and Dallas over food. But other than that things are good. He' graduated to being off muzzle most of the night, but I watch all interaction very closely so I can stop anything before it turns into a fight. He's been great. I really think its going to work out for us.

Plus on a positive note, no surgery for the knee. Vet said it was healing great on its own.
Now to take off the 5 lbs he put on from crate rest.
Excellent! I remember the photo of you and Blue when you first brought him home, and how that touched me. Glad things are holding together.

Look forward to seeing more pictures of him.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

I just got a new camera yesterday so you will be seeing alot more pics of him soon.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Chilling with his shades.

Smile for the Camera!!

On the lookout

Tired after a long day......

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Haha. Well, not everyone goes there.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Thanks Dawn. Hmmm I am do for a vacation. lol

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Ok if we go to Alabamy I want to make sure we will get some ol' fashion moon shine and GREAT cooking. LOL I am easy I am NOT cheap. LMAO! OMG I MISS southern cooking and I am FREAKEN STARVING!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Your making me hungry. STOP IT!!! lol

·
Registered
6,597 Posts

I just love the one captioned "smile for the camera"! What a great shot!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
New Blue Pics!!

Well I took Blue to his first event on Thursday. He did great. He walked around without his muzzle (though I had it clipped to me just in case) and he was fine. He didn't like the rides too much. Or the cows. I don't think he likes things bigger than he is. lol He got a lot of compliments on what a stunning dog he is. After the fair I took him to training class and during "puppy play time" I put his muzzle on and let him interact with the other dogs. He was fine with the other dogs.
So I am thinking it could be a pack problem with the aggression.

He's been doing great at home for the most part. We had a slight incident about 3 weeks ago. He's been taken off restriction and is back into training. He needs to lose a couple of pounds.

Here is a pic of him at the event with me.
Have I mentioned how much I love my boy? lol Its not written all over my face or anything.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Wow, I just realized that Blue's been with me for over a year now. God how time flies. lol

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
New blue pics.

Well Blue passed his CGC Test!!

Here are some new pics.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Re: New blue pics.

Wow..he has come so far! Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts

He is just gorgeous....

You need to post pictures more often.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #100

I need him to sit still long enough to snap them. lol