1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re:Another Blue Picture!!

Stryker saying "please mom not another one." lol

·
Registered
950 Posts
Re: Blue Picture!!

OMG............. He is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I think I have a new want!!!! WOW.......... I am so in love right now. You are one lucky lady!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif and he is lucky to have you!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

He's doing great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif His training is coming along well. We've mastered place and sit, still need work on recall and heel. I'm also trying to do DVG with him. Perry, the guy I work for, thinks he's been smacked in the face a few times. He goes to training with me every night and I work him about a 1/2 hour before class then put him outside in one of our kennels while I run class. He just gives me one of those looks that say "what the heck, I'm not a kennel dog, I'm a house dog now". lol He's always the first one to beg to come inside too. I have to say Christa that I absolutely love him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

·
Registered
646 Posts

Oh, I'm so glad, he derserves someone like you, and if he was smacked in the face, than shame on the looney tune that had him, what comes around goes around. if we are ever down that way I would love to meet him too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

You have my cell number. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif Feel free to call me if you are heading down this way.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
New Blue Pictures

Blue with his his brothers and sister (Dallas, Stryker, Sierra)

Aren't I handsome? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

Cuz anyone?

I love wrestling with Dallas

Why won't he give up?!?

Fine! I'll go play by myself. (blue in background lol)

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Re: New Blue Pictures

awww!!!! looks like he fits in great!!!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

Aww what a gorgeous guy you have Lish!!! Love it.. Great Family pic of them on the table lol cute!!

Thanks for sharing and taking care of this guy!

·
Registered
646 Posts

He does look like he's loving it there! Such a wide chest it looks like in the pic on the table, looks manly, lol...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

His obedience is wonderful. Our field is completely open and his recall is great. Gives him alot more freedom. I just wish I had more time to work with him and Dallas so I can get them finished and start taking them more places. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
Aren't I handsome? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

EXCEPTIONALLY!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

I have to say I got very lucky with him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
I have to say I got very lucky with him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And vice versa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Blue needs a new home

I'm sorry to say that Blue can no longer stay here. We have had repeated dog fights and tonight he went after my female, doing alot of damage to her ear. He needs to be an ONLY pet. No cats or dogs. He seems ok with children but would only consider a home where the kids are over 12. Please if you know anyone that might be interested in him, let me know.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Re: Blue needs a new home

lish - I'm sorry, but I just responded to your PM (I'm traveling)...I know this is a hard decision to make but I think it's the best one as it sounds like this was the final straw. You're doing the best thing for Blue and for your pack...they'll have much happier lives when all is said and done. Let's see what apps we can find through our rescue...since they do direct placements...let use it to our advantage. What do you think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/03_wink.gif

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

I think that would be great. This is one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. I can't stop crying. But its for the best.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

So sorry things didn't work out Lish, I know how much you wanted it to. Like Da_boyz_mom said, it's for the best, you have to do what's best for your pack, as much as it sucks rotten eggs sometimes.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
lish - I'm sorry, but I just responded to your PM (I'm traveling)...I know this is a hard decision to make but I think it's the best one as it sounds like this was the final straw. You're doing the best thing for Blue and for your pack...they'll have much happier lives when all is said and done. Let's see what apps we can find through our rescue...since they do direct placements...let use it to our advantage. What do you think? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/03_wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for helping her out Da_boyz......She is REALLY torn up about the entire ordeal.

41 - 60 of 110 Posts