German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 40 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Re: Blue Picture!!

OMG he is just TOO **** BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Lish is a boy!!!!! LOL Tracie is yet a mom mom again. LOL

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

Hey, how about some credit to the photographer LOL

Blue "is" doing wonderful. Amazing what a little love and attention does for a dog. You should see him and Lish interact!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
OMG he is just TOO **** BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Lish is a boy!!!!! LOL Tracie is yet a mom mom again. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I can deal with being this type of Mom Mom lol

·
Registered
3,597 Posts

Oh, he is so strikingly handsome ladies...awesome save!!!! He's a very lucky boy...and I love that name. I leased a horse named Blue...he was special in more ways than one. I think you have to be a special animal to have that name! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/05_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

I am SO looking forward to meeting Blue. I am hoping that the weather, and Chuck, improves so we can bring the crew to up and we can have some fun. :)
Oh and tell Stryker to be nice OR we will have to take away his toys. LOL

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stryker isn't my problem. Dally is trying to climb the ranks and getting his butt kicked in the process. lol

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stryker isn't my problem. Dally is trying to climb the ranks and getting his butt kicked in the process. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Dallie Dork needs to stick to what he is good at...chasing the cat and wagging his tail LOL otherwise he is going to get more black eyes LOL Oh! They are black alreaady..I mean more red eyes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_eek.gif

·
Registered
1,781 Posts

LMAO Tell dork boy that he needs to learn REAL quick otherwise he is going to need to get a job to pay for his medical expenses.

I ALWAYS say we should be able to write them off at the end of the year on our tazes. :)

Dally Dork is too cute to try to be in the upper ranks. Lish TEACH that boy, being cute gets you everything you want without having to lift a finger. LOL

·
Registered
6,597 Posts

wow!!! he's stunning!!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

Here are a couple more. I'm not the photographer my mom is but here goes. lol

Blue and Dallas cuddling

Blue thinks he's living the hard life now. lol

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Blue pics

Yep, let me tell ya he's got it hard. lol I was laying on the couch and looked up and he was standing on the arm and the top of the couch looking down at me. Then he decided that I should be his personal pillow and layed on top of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/01_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Re: Blue pics

Dallas looks to have really taken a liking to him. Isn't that so cool, how they go from strangers to buddies so quickly?

·
Registered
646 Posts

He is a beautiful boy, I didnt delete the pics on purpose, I just took them off my desktop, not knowing it would delete them from this site, sorry, AND I am working on getting pics from his previous owner. Sorry I look like such a "bad person" in all this, but I am trying...

·
Registered
1,083 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
He is a beautiful boy, I didnt delete the pics on purpose, I just took them off my desktop, not knowing it would delete them from this site, sorry, AND I am working on getting pics from his previous owner. Sorry I look like such a "bad person" in all this, but I am trying...

[/ QUOTE ]

Momma I dont think anyone thinks of you as a bad person. If I am not mistaken,your the one that posted the poor dog here in the first place. Without your help, who knows what would have happened to Blue. Without your posting him on this site, he surely would NOT be where he is now.

Would love to have copies of those photos from before though. For our Rags to Riches page of ACDT website.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

Christa, no one thinks your a bad person, least of all me. If it weren't for you Blue would still be in that "kennel" instead of grooming himself on my couch. lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/18_thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

Just a quick update. I've start Blue in obedience and he is doing awesome. Little vocal around all the strange dogs, especially the inctact ones. His housebreaking is going ok, had a few accidents. My fault for not watching him. lol We are also starting him in DVG (something like Schutzund). Perry evaluated him last night. He has drive just not for the tugs, but the other barking dogs. Perry also seems to think he's been hit. So we are going to continue his training one on one for a while and see how he does. If he doesn't have it then I have a great demo dog for the company. And in a couple of years (yes I mean years. lol The Inn is full) I will consider getting my working line dog. All in all Blue is a great dog, and have had MANY offers to take him should it not work out in my house.

21 - 40 of 110 Posts