German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Banned
1,011 Posts
In 2010 I contacted almost every dog food company about the use of Ethoxyquin in their fish meal. Blue was super slow in their response and to be frank, with how long it took I decided against every using any of their foods. If you think Blue is slow Artemis was a total nightmare. Canidae did not even deny using it. Blue's response.. Notice the typing and the lame excuse, they obviously don't take C.S. seriously. To be honest, I flat didn't like her response, it had to many holes in it and she did not mention the suppliers they use.

Hi Jess,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the delayed response as we've had some issues with our e-mail server.

We stabilize all our fats, fish, and oils with natural, mixed tocopherols, vitamin A & C, and oil of rosemary. Ethoxyquin is not added to any of our ingredients or formulas, which is verified by the ingredient panels. We take every precaution to ensure that our fish meal is ethoxyquin free and preserved only with natural preservatives.

Thank you for your concern. Please feel free to contact me with any further questions.

Sincerely,
Larissa

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.