German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a dog and horse supply store. For a store meeting we had a representative for Blue Buffalo come and speak with us. Interesting how the brand came to be. In case you guys didn't know Blue is an Airdale who got cancer and they created the food to try and help him.

anywho I noticed they have these "life source nuggets" and he mentioned that they are cooked slower to help sustain the nutritional value and they are basically antioxidants, vitamins and something else I forget.

Does anyone have any idea whether this is actually more beneficial than say a regular quality diet has to offer?

·
Registered
470 Posts
I switched over to Blue Basic mixed with Blue Large Breed Puppy for London and Emma. Their coats look fabulous and they both really like this food.

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
I've fed the Wilderness before with great results but never fed their regular formula because I feel it's over priced for the quality. I'd rather buy a regular kibble and supplement with REAL food for better nutrition.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Frodo's always had excellent results with this brand. Has better stools with the Wilderness line. I heard that a lot of dogs pick out the lifesource bits but we have never had a problem. Frodo loves their food.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Anytime I have fed Blue Meega would spit out the life source bits. Plus she never seemed to really like their food all that much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts