German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in Bloomington Illinois. My 3 year old male Golden Shepard is needing a new home. Retiring and the senior community we will be living in does not allow large dogs. He's up to date on his shots, very well behaved, gets along great with kids as well. Having to part with him is heartbreaking but necessary. If interested in him becoming part of your family please reach out to me. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really wish we could. Behind on social security at the end if the year limits where I can live and afford to pay for everything. My income is fixed and therefore I'm limited. Really hate doing it.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Please see the advice that I gave in this other thread recently on how to find a good home:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have a 3 yr old Male Blonde German Shepard that we need to find a good home. Getting older and moving to a senior facility that doesn't allow large dogs. I wish I could take him with me put I can't. Anyone interested in adopting him please let me know. Blonde Sheppard's are rare and he has not been neutered yet, so will make some gorgeous babies.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
@Colonel Tyler, did you read the link that I posted above with the instructions on how to go about this?
The link to the service that I posted will give you much better resources for rehoming than you can find on a public forum -- and it's free to post the dog where good adopters will be likely to see it, free to have it generate adoption applications for you, and free to generate adoption contracts. Unless you're trying to sell the dog, it's a fabulous way to find a home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts