German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently lost my boy due to a veterinary mistake and am looking for a new GSD. This is a link to his father's lines and I was wondering if these were all German show or if there are any working lines in him? Are any of these dogs well known to anyone? I'd also like to know if anyone would be able to point me to a breeder that might have puppies that have come down from this line. His angulation was more along the working line side, straight back etc. He was a beautiful dog, we were always getting compliments on him. He also had a very strong ball drive. I don't have anything on line from his mom's side, I searched the dogs on her side online and didn't find much if anything. Any help is deeply appreciated!!

Lasko von Wolfratshausen - Working-Dog.eu

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Uniballer. I was able to find some of the dogs on the father's side but nothing on the mom's side. Her name was Angel Vom Haus Adamson.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Thanks Uniballer. I was able to find some of the dogs on the father's side but nothing on the mom's side. Her name was Angel Vom Haus Adamson.
VomHausAdamson German Shepherds
William Adamson

Looks like they had a website but it's down now. Sent you a pm with address and telephone number, wasn't sure I could post it on the forum.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I couldn't find anything online about Angel vom Haus Adamson except that she exists. And you already knew that. I also came acress Mr. Adamson's address and phone number.

But your suggestion of working lines on the mother's side makes sense. Check out Cierra vom Haus Adamson - the mother's side is all well known West German working lines. The known part of the father's pedigree goes to Mink Haus Wittfeld through Crok Erlenbusch.

I don't know if this helps, but it was interesting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Things are coming together. I have a copy of my boy's pedigree and his mom's sire is Egor Vom Haus Baysden. Their website places them in NC and Mr. Adamson is in NC as well. I am in Va. If I can only find out what became of Lasko I might be getting somewhere. I found a web site for Vom Wolfratshausen but its shut down. Interesting is a good word Uniballer, my boy was pretty cool. i think I like that working/show mix. Thanks again!

·
Registered
19 Posts
von Wolfratshausen shepherds was run by Liz and Ray Buchton out of Port Royal, VA. Liz has retired, but maintains contact with many of her "puppy parents." You can find contact information on the web on how to contact them. I have a 4 year old female von wolfratshausen shepherd and couldn't be happier! My daughter has a 3 yr. old neice of ours and has the same wonderful temperment!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts