German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gsd looks great he played nothing wrong I saw his poob today and its scared me its look like lite green water with 2 or 3 drops of blood I have a feeding problems with kibbles so 4 days ago I change his food to hone made foood any suggestions for the best food can I feed him and I want to make it I feel its better . Cooked or ra2 ?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I agree with Gator Dog to take the dog to the vet. Blood in poop is not normal. Don't wait to call the vet. You should also look at his diet but must get to the bottom of the blood first. Please keep is updated.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
My gsd looks great he played nothing wrong I saw his poob today and its scared me its look like lite green water with 2 or 3 drops of blood I have a feeding problems with kibbles so 4 days ago I change his food to hone made foood any suggestions for the best food can I feed him and I want to make it I feel its better . Cooked or ra2 ?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
What brand of kibble were you feeding that created problems? What are your resources, what state or country are you from?

Definitely get your dog checked at the vet, but if you cannot get in right away, often times it is recommended to rest your dog's gut, no food for 12-24 hours. Then start with a bland diet which is small frequent meals of boiled white rice and boiled chicked, boiled ground beef or cottage cheese. This is usually done for 3-4 days.

Best bet is to describe this to your vet and see what they recommend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts