German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, need to forum. I just took in reacue last week, an roughly 9 month old GSD or GSD/Mal mix. She was a stray that was running down a busy road...no collar, no chip. Aside from needing some training, she's doing really well and basically felt "home" on day one. We were expecting a total lack of house manners, but have been pleasantly surprised. She is learning so fast, eager to please and gets along with our resident couch potato Cavalier King Charles spaniel.

Was curious what folks thought about her and if you see Mal in her? I've seen photos of blonde/fawn GSD's, but other than color her face looks very GSD to me. (No Mal buggy eyes). She will pose like a GSD, but does not have an exaggerated sloped back (glad for that). She's about 24 inches at the shoulders and weighs about 60lbs right now. I expect her to put on 5-10lbs.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Yeah, welcome! But without pics it would be pretty hard to comment...

To post pictures, select the "go advanced" button below, then scroll to "manage attachments". Select "documents" and you are presented with a screen allowing you to select the app to use (on my phone I use gallery), on e you've selected the photo, you still have to select upload, then close the window and preview the post. What you see is a poor proximation of what the actual post will be (at least on my phone!), but if your photo is actually attached you'll see it! Then submit and you're good to go!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
You have to have a certain number of posts before you can post pictures. I think it's three, IIRC, so KEEP POSTING!
We want to see her! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts