German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted a few pics below of my Black GSD (how cute was she as a baby!!!:x)

I have had a few people ask if she is pure GSD or has belgian shepherd in her - does anyone see that too?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
She's beautiful! With all black GSDs people often think they are mixed. If I had a nickel for everyone who has said "I've never seen an all black one before", my dog would have been free LOL! Enjoy her!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's beautiful! With all black GSDs people often think they are mixed. If I had a nickel for everyone who has said "I've never seen an all black one before", my dog would have been free LOL! Enjoy her!
Haha YES!! The amount of times I hear that.... To be fair I hadn't seen them before either but now I always notice them if they are in sight!
Hopefully I can train her well enough to be able to get a white boy one day... I'll keep dreaming on that one haha

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
Lovely girl!

She's a "long hair" or "coated" dog, so people do not know what to think! lol

Our first GSD was a black long hair.....she always turned heads!

We just got our 6th GSD puppy and he is solid black with a regular short coat.

Have fun with your girl!
Moms :)

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
you'll just have to get used to being stopped to talk dog, over and over again. Adorable

·
Registered
512 Posts
Exactly what Moms said, the long hair probably throws people off further, lol. I get it a lot with Katsu and she’s a bi-color. They always think she’s mixed and are surprised when I say full GSD. Your pup is gorgeous, btw!

“I’ve never seen that color before”

1 - 6 of 6 Posts