German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to have a bitch stripe that looks like this on the tail? He already has the extended b-stripe down his back all the way to right above his tail. He has so many different markings with grey and white that I haven't seen on many other shepherds before! What are some of these other markings called? 15296056514135721882056514469565_1529605683626.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sadly I know nothing of when he was a puppy or his parents.. I got him from a guy in Utah when he was 9 months and he recently turned 2 years. I really wish I could test for his breeding lines and such. But I do think he has a hint of sabling or something!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I don't know what it is but I like it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, I quite like it as well. Especially because I love both black and tan, as well as sable and it's almost like I got a mix of both! ❤

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Pretty common in the BYB/mill dogs I deal with around here. Tons of black and tans who's owners are convinced they are "rare" sables.
Other then on her actual ribs almost all of my current dogs black is not black. I don't now why it happens but it does.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Midwestfarmersdaughter

Oh okay and thank you! Your dog is very handsome as well 🙂 I love his colors!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts