German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay folks, somewhere in this squirming pile of 7 puppies (5 male, 2 female) is our new little GSD furbaby!

Born Thursday night June 10, 2010, healthy and happy! We will be bringing the pup home on August 1.

I will post more pictures once we know which is ours!

The daddy is VA Jaeger vom Munsinger Dunn, SchH 3, KKL1a so we are looking at probably good dark and amber colors from a championship line and the mother is a grandaughter of VA7 Ghandi Von Arlett, SchH 3, KKL1a

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congrats! Keep us posted, with pics if possible!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats and good luck waiting ... it was tough knowing our little boy was born and we had to wait to pick up him. It will be worth the wait!!

Congrats!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Oh congratulations! I am so happy for you and hope the time passes fast until you can pick up your new lil bundle of puppy fuzz :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After 4 months waiting since reservation.....will be 8 torturous weeks!!!! It will be fun to see them once they pass their black gopher stage. :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
10 days old and growing like weeds!! One of these two will be ours!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
CONGRATS - beautiful babies I'm sure you'll be thrilled with whoever you get. Every time I see puppy pictures I always want one!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the pups are now four weeks old!!! We are half way there to bringing our little guy home!!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Oh they are precious lil bundles of fluff :wub: You need to cross off the days on a calendar! Have you picked a name yet?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know!!!! Half way there!!! I cant wait!!

Name will be Romeo Bär (Bär is bear in german)

and of course ending with the kennels name.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
4.5 Weeks Updated Pictures!

Okay! Four and half weeks old!!!

This waiting is killing me!!! :) the first pic is the two coated boys that popped out. then there are three standard coat boys and two standard coats girls

·
Registered
219 Posts
Aw such adorable little puppies. I bet you cant wait to get yours lol. I'm SOOOOO impatient waits kill me lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts