German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We drove up to Big Bear on Saturday, about a 2 and a half hour drive. Not bad for the massive change in scenery from desert and palm trees to gorgeous pines, mountains and a beautiful lake! That's one thing I love about California. It was such a good day, definitely plan on making this one of our prime hiking locations. :)

big bear by Carriesue82, on Flickr

IMG_9408_edited-1 by Carriesue82, on Flickr

IMG_9412_edited-1 by Carriesue82, on Flickr

IMG_9433 by Carriesue82, on Flickr

Ollie PLAY by Carriesue82, on Flickr

big bear lake by Carriesue82, on Flickr

IMG_9462 by Carriesue82, on Flickr

portrait by Carriesue82, on Flickr

HAI by Carriesue82, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Such beautiful pics. Love the floofies. Makes me want to take a trip to Big Bear. Just love it up there.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Such beautiful pics. Love the floofies. Makes me want to take a trip to Big Bear. Just love it up there.
Thanks! It's starting to get a bit too hot for me there(we live on the coast so used to cooler weather) but going there made me really want a boat! :wild:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Thanks! It's starting to get a bit too hot for me there(we live on the coast so used to cooler weather) but going there made me really want a boat! :wild:
Yes. Spending the day on the water, fishing, ice cold beer lol. ( Fyi- the ones you can rent up there allow dogs) I don't know how to copy pics yet, but the one where he's falling asleep says it all :D

·
Registered
8,690 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes. Spending the day on the water, fishing, ice cold beer lol. ( Fyi- the ones you can rent up there allow dogs) I don't know how to copy pics yet, but the one where he's falling asleep says it all :D
:eek: They have boat rentals?! I'd looked at the boat rentals at Lake Tahoe because they allow dogs too but it's a loooong drive. Big bear is so much closer, thanks for letting me know!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I adore the picture of him falling asleep. That is when you know you had a great day!
Totally agree :D

Thank you! I had just turned my head to check on them and there he was sitting up like that with his head drooping and his eyes closed so I grabbed my little point and shoot camera and snapped it really quick. My little Chi mix was hogging the back seat so he couldn't lay down LOL, poor guy. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts