German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not the best camera angles but the jump is rough loose footing etc, the dog got wiped out but went straight back over it no prob.

i really believe, as every dog owner does i guess, that this dog is definately in the upper tier of gsd's for agility, speed, nerve, agression and drive.

hoping i am not just blind but i really believe he is way better than most/the typical gsd in these days in these traits.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's is really amazing. My long haired GSD seems to be exceedingly advanced in agility and jumping. The lengths and heights that he jumps are incredible. I would love to see these two guys jump and swim together. Anytime Kreider is near water he has to do a lap or two. I am so amazed that your guy can jump that trench and is so athletic. Have you ever considered flyball with your GSD?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would love to see these two guys jump and swim together. Anytime Kreider is near water he has to do a lap or two.

Have you ever considered flyball with your GSD?

hi thanks for nice comments.

same, would love to have an active gsd playmate for mine. Kreider looks super athletic, may have missed it in another thread but how old his he?

they will have to suffice to be e-pals as i am across the pacific.

will look forward to seeing Kreider pics/vids.

if yr up for a challenge lets set some common training goals for the physical stuff and push each other thru internet updates, could be fun.

no flyball or anything else here really except show and akc style obed :(

cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes I would love to set common goals for Kreider and your GSD. Actually I don't seen your dogs name or age on your profile? Kreider is 1 yr old and is soaking up everything we teach him like a sponge

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for some reason my 'puter does not like photobucket so a negative on the still pics. here is a fairly recent vid i have posted earlier this year, he whoopsied on the slippery wet log at the start. he will be 2 years old in a few weeks time.

thanks for above pics - lets not set any snow challenges i am way south of the equator. Krieder looks like he is sure havin fun in that white stuff tho.

yr pics all seem to be a bit blurry to me, what camera you using??

so any suggestions on a challenge? search for ball over obstacles?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Idk why my pics are blurry. They were taken with an HD camera. Oh well. I have set up obstacles at my house and I'm trying to make my own legit course. My plan is to have Kreider go through the obstacles retrieve the ball and then come back through the course. I would also like to set some training goals.. Obedience wise.. Any ideas.. Or any ideas on swimming and training challenges?

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trex, how about to start with; dog on command will go all the way up and down a set of stairs while handler remains at ground level?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts