German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I thought I would update on a few Bianca pictures. We've been spending quite a bit of time socializing and getting her habitulized to new situations. She's been doing...so fantastic. She's a handful and a half, but then it just takes a puppy look and she has me wrapped around her paw again.

She seems to be growing so fast its amazing to look back on just a few weeks ago when she first came home, and more amazing still to look at some of the pictures we had gotten while we were waiting for her to come home!

Socializing at the park...lots of children and frequent slide breaks :cool:

Introduced her to the lake...quite a bit of a princess attitude going on. She wasn't sure about getting her paws wet quite yet!

Images like these make me forget about crazy nights just a couple weeks ago when she's out every couple of hours!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
aww she's so cute!! I love the first and last pictures the most. Sounds like you guys are having fun!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stosh -- Yes she has a certain attitude about her. I find it hilarious. She's very pristine, but then she has habits like dive bombing unsuspecting couch loungers.

DCluver33 -- Yeah we really are having a blast. I waited quite sometime to get another dog after my last GSD passed away, and I waited until I was able to devote time with her. Its made puppy hood a lot easier that I only work 3 times a week and one of those days Bianca spends with my girlfriend, she gets a lot of interaction, training, etc.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
she is beautiful! and I love her name!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
She is beautiful and I also love her name strangely :rofl:

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she is sooooo darn cute !

·
Registered
438 Posts
Love the last pic! Thanks for the motivation to socialize!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone. I think she's pretty gorgeous myself :D And I like her name quite a bit also haha. The puppy fuzz is crazy...she is getting a darker strip down her back but her sides and rump are still very much fuzz filled.

Socialization has been pretty fun actually. Both of her parents had very solid temperments and she was picked for me because of her temperment so I've had genetics on my side with her. We do a lot of park going, and we have a canal walk here that I take her to also just to let her see the goings on and get her used to all the noises :)

·
Super Moderator
32,588 Posts
Wow, is she cute! Love the pic of her on the slide.

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
What a beauty and gotta love her name!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
that picture of her by the lake... the ear set.... little diva lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts