German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to update everyone.....

I ordered Leyna's genetics tests and they will be here Wednesday. She has a vet appointment on Thursday to get her prelim xrays, tattoo, and blood drawn (for the genetics tests). The tests will get sent overnight from the vet office and I am supposed to get the results back within 2 weeks. Once I get them, I will post them on here.

I do have to say though, one of the club members was laughing yesterday. She truly looks like a melanistic bi color now. :crazy:

·
Registered
27,243 Posts
How bout some updated pics?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How bout some updated pics?

As requested, pics of the brat. :wub: These are from a couple of weeks ago. I need to take a few new ones.

She is turning out better than I could have ever asked for.

I need to get a close up pic in the light so you guys can actually see her coloration. Wet and cloudy doesn't show much. lol

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Kendra, she is growing up so quickly!! I remember when she was just a tiny, fuzzy thing. Now she is a beautiful, balanced, athletic young girl. I need to get over on the other board more often.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kendra, she is growing up so quickly!! I remember when she was just a tiny, fuzzy thing. Now she is a beautiful, balanced, athletic young girl. I need to get over on the other board more often.
Thank you. I absolutely adore her. She is a complete brat and pain in the butt and absolutely perfect for me. :wub:
We are at the vet now waiting for them to open. I can't wait to see what her tests show.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Kendra she looks to have grown rather nice, I bet if you put her and her sister Pepsi together we would have a hard time determinin who is who except for the coloring on Leyna's legs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts