German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good toothbrush and toothpaste to use. I have tried using one of my old brushes (let's hope its the old one...I get them confused) and its a struggle. I see they have finger brushes, but I was a little skeptical of these.

You guys are the experts so...whatcha got? Thanks

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
If Rudy even suspects I have a toothbrush in my hand he takes off. I now use Petzlife Gel and gauze wrapped around my finger.

·
Registered
27,245 Posts
a fresh raw knucklebone is a great way to get the gunk off. Natural enzymes in the meat/bone will help break it down as well. The cartiledge is beneficial to the dog, all in all a great way to keep teeth pearly white!

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
a fresh raw knucklebone is a great way to get the gunk off. Natural enzymes in the meat/bone will help break it down as well. The cartiledge is beneficial to the dog, all in all a great way to keep teeth pearly white!

I have never brushed Sage's teeth. I give him a fresh knuckle bone and we get comments all the time about his pearly white teeth.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I have never brushed Sage's teeth. I give him a fresh knuckle bone and we get comments all the time about his pearly white teeth.

do you get thoughs from the store? i forgot :blush:

·
Registered
27,245 Posts
Grocery store or butcher shop, meat processer. They call them soup bones too. Do not get smoked bones, they can splinter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts