German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dante would like to recommend this toy to other highly food motivated puppies out there!

A video of Dante and the toy I uploaded today:

The toy: KONG Stuff-A-Ball Dog Toy at PETCO

Of note is that we don't use the kong specific treats. We just buy the little bitty hard biscuits for foo foo dogs and use those.

Two paws up for this toy!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Our Kong toys are the only ones that last at our house...they only problem is the slobbery-mess...I am cool with it, but the only one in the house who is not completely grossed out!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Out of all the treat dispensing toys this is the most challenging for them to crack!

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Out of all the treat dispensing toys this is the most challenging for them to crack!
We have a few treat toys, and this one is the most liked, but not the hardest. The purple squirrel is impossible for any of my dogs to get a treat out of, and to be honest I really don't know how they are supposed to even get a treat out of it. Dante chews on it quite a bit, but the other dogs have given up and don't even give it a passing sniff.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
OMG what an ADORABLE puppy!!! LOVED the video. Going on a LONG road trip in a week (from MI to CO) and am looking at getting one of these and some bully sticks for Madix for the road.

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
The Kong Wubba is great !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts