German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finding that my puppy can occupy herself for hours on these things! They are $6 each at our local pet supply, so I'm wondering if anyone has a good place to purchase them cheaper. I believe these are about 9in.

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
32,031 Posts
Costco! Twelve per bag, 12" long, around $24.00 if I remember correctly, or maybe $26.00.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
My dog loves them. I have been ordering from Best Bully Sticks and getting the ones that say "made in u.s.a". The standard 6" are $1.72 each and the 6" thick are $2.44.
If you sign up your email address with them they will let you know the specials, sales and when they have free shipping.
They ship pretty quickly too. I have been very pleased.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
My costco stopped carrying them and the last bag I bought smell terrible. :(
Any idea what brand they were? Were they in a purple bag and came 12 to a bag? The ones I have are just like the ones i'd get from bestbullysticks. No smell at all.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Any idea what brand they were? Were they in a purple bag and came 12 to a bag? The ones I have are just like the ones i'd get from bestbullysticks. No smell at all.
Does it say where they come from on the Costco ones? I will check mine and see if they carry them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts