German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I'm new and it's great to be here.

I have a 3-year-old German Shepherd boy and 7-year-old pug girl and I'm thinking about getting pet insurance for them after hearing all the horror stories about super expensive vet bills. I live in the U.S. and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
We were on Healthy paws when we lived in the US. Never made a claim (thank goodness) but I've heard good things and compared to other ones it had the best quote for my state.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We were on Healthy paws when we lived in the US. Never made a claim (thank goodness) but I've heard good things and compared to other ones it had the best quote for my state.
Thank you for sharing. I've looked into HP as well and also heard great things about them. I'm also looking into Embrace and PetBest.

·
Super Moderator
6,974 Posts
Have you already tried using the search bar at the top of the page? This topic gets covered regularly. Generally Healthypaws, Trupanion & Nationwide seem to get good reviews but it varies depending your animals age & health at enrollment and where you are geographically.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you already tried using the search bar at the top of the page? This topic gets covered regularly. Generally Healthypaws, Trupanion & Nationwide seem to get good reviews but it varies depending your animals age & health at enrollment and where you are geographically.
Thanks for sharing. I probably should've done a search first... I'm new and I thought this would've been a good way to start the conversation here.

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
I have had HP for many years and they cover a lot and fast. Has been a good investment. No complains.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found this website to be very helpful and wanted to share it here in case anyone else is looking for pet insurance. You can compare quotes from different companies and read reviews of each insurance provider.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts