German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Hmmm, I posted this earlier somewhere and cannot find it so I am sorry for a duplicate thread.

My GSD is now 9 years old, I was wondering what the best Multivitamin supplement there is, specific for animals so won't actually exclude it during eating his food ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I posted one yesterday but the page kept loading and nothing happened. I closed and reopened the page and went to the forum section and saw my post was NOT made, thus I repeated the same process, again, post was not there. So earlier I made another post under General Posts, and saw it posted (today I had no issues with the forum). I come back later, I see the post is gone...So I came here, to make a new one.

No idea why I got no messages, nothing on my account saying anything.

Thanks for pointing it out tho

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
The site was screwing up yesterday for everyone. It was there. I answered within minutes of when you posted on your first one. The mods combined your duplicate posts so now you have just the one.

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
The site was screwing up yesterday for everyone. It's still screwing up. I answered within minutes of when you posted on your first one so it was there. The mods combined your duplicate posts so now you have just the one.

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
See? lol it didn't show my post going thru the first time so I edited and posted but it actually did. The admin need to get their IT involved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts