6,859 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Speak to Liesje if you're interested in Alta Tollhaus. She knows her stuff and she has a stunning dog from them. She's definitely the person to speak to about that kennel.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Both Alta-Tollhaus and Wustenbergerland have a lot of beautiful GSD, any one had a business with Wustenbergerland before??
No, but its best to ask Liesje about Alta-Tollhaus if your interested in Julie's dogs(thats the name of the breeder)

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Yes I've heard only good things about Bullinger.
Bianca's sire is from there as are both grandparents on her dam's side.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Thank you very much Cliff for your recommendation.....your opinion of us is very important to myself, and I value it in more ways than you imagine.

Our website hasn't been a "working site" in over a year.
We do have someone putting a new one together for us.....but we still have to finish the front page & set up some of the pictures......( should be operating soon!)
If anyone has questions regarding any of our dogs or breedings.....they can PM me....I have pictures and information always available.
Thank you again Cliff!
Robin

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Welcome

According to their website, they are #1.
It is actually quite comical to see just how many WGSL breeders claim to be #1. (#1 in what? and once that question is answered, how did they make that determination?)

My dogs are #1!! They are the best!!! Nobody has such dogs as I do!!!

See? Not a word of a lie . . . but doesn't really mean anything.

·
Registered
212 Posts
It is actually quite comical to see just how many WGSL breeders claim to be #1. (#1 in what? and once that question is answered, how did they make that determination?)

My dogs are #1!! They are the best!!! Nobody has such dogs as I do!!!

See? Not a word of a lie . . . but doesn't really mean anything.
Lol, your right about that. Everyones dog is #1 to them and why shouldn't they be? These results are what they base their claim on, I guess: NASS 2010 Kennel Groups

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
LOL there were only FOUR kennel groups entered at NASS this year. All of the kennels I personally consider to be top show line kennels in this country are not represented.

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Robin,
no need to Thank me, your body of work deserves recognition. What I like about Huerta-Hof kennels is their desire to produce dogs with working aptitude first, and winning in show ring second. I also like the fact that this kennel is actively campaigning a non Black and Red dog of different lines in the ring. This is what is needed for these lines to get some genetic diversity. I also respect Daphne for doing the same thing in AS circles. There are good showline breeders out there, but you have to find out what their priorites are....the show ring or the breed. (And the breed should come first before the show ring....JMO)

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
LOL there were only FOUR kennel groups entered at NASS this year. All of the kennels I personally consider to be top show line kennels in this country are not represented.
What kennels do you consider to be the top show line kennels then?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Cliff, if I was looking for a SL GSD I'd absolutely want your input. Your years of experience, your insistence that ALL GSD s/b sound dogs with solid nerve is IMO what most of us need & want in our dogs, whether they're companions, competitors, protectors or all three.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts