German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Ryan and I have a 1 year old female GS. I would like to know what you all feed your GS. Want to pick the best food for her.
Thank you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Victor and Sportdog make excellent foods. Your girl should still be on puppy food, both these brands have great, high quality puppy food and adult food for when she's ready for that.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hello,
My name is Ryan and I have a 1 year old female GS. I would like to know what you all feed your GS. Want to pick the best food for her.
Thank you.

Welcome to the page. If you use the search button you can find 100's of posts just like this one with great info

·
Registered
863 Posts
Yeah, do a search. Every week, seems like the same question is asked. The general consensus is that Fromm's and Victor's are the 2 dog food brands that people here are happy about. Taste of the Wild seems to be making a comeback too.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
The best thing to feed your dog is something you can get consistently, that you can afford without going on a diet yourself and that she will eat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had my Doberman on Fromm large breed and was told Victor Active dog and puppy was a great choice for my GSD puppy so I'm transitioning both to Victor and it's mostly the Victor now. My Dobie is doing great and the puppy has very soft stool has anyone had this problem with Victor? Thanks in advance!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts