German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From their recent newsletter:

Free Shipping, $99.00

This amazing deal is offered only four times a year, so please be sure to take advantage of it now! Stock up on great stuff and save. Simply enter the code FreeShip02 in the coupon field on orders of $99 or more and your free shipping discount will automatically be deducted from your subtotal.

The Free Shipping/over $99.00 coupon can be shared!
Please send it to your friends and family so they can enjoy this great deal, too. ....................

Please Note
The FreeShip02 coupon is valid through February 5th, 2010 11:59 pm EST. It is not retroactive and does not apply to canned food items, Paw Naturaw, pet carriers, or grooming tools. We reserve the right to use alternative shipping carriers on orders receiving free shipping.

http://www.bestbullysticks.com/

·
Super Moderator
32,029 Posts
That's cool that they're odor free, but it's still more expensive than the Costco ones, even if we factor in sales tax and order 100 at a time.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
My costco never has bully sticks.

I can vouch for the best bully sticks products though. No smell at all. Good stuff.

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
I just found some bully sticks at Ocean State Job Lot,,the 12 inchers are 2.99 and the 6 inchers are 1.50

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I disagree about the smell--I have ordered from BBS twice and they are NOT odor-free! But I still think they have good products and will buy from them again.

Closest Costco is over an hour away.

I need to see if I can find a few friends (maybe my mom?) who want to order from BBS.

~Kristin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts