·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5.5 months old! ADORE this boy!!!!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Well... no one's going to mistake him for being a girl with that juggernaut head of his. Good looking boy.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
My goodness he sure has grown!!!! Still more growing to do but wow, he's gorgeous!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The juggernaught head comment made me spit my water out. Great looking pup

Edit to ask: Would he be considered a "sable"?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Love his head, probably a stupid question, but are you participating in Schutzhund?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes we are doing schutzhund :) actually just sent out the check and application for our dvg scorebook

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
He's beautiful!!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! He's 8 months now - time flies! 27.5 inches and 85 lbs

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
love the one of him next to the tree, gorgeous, now has he been trying to climb that tree????? I see some marks on it, lol. both dogs are very handsome :)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Attachments

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sure have been gone for a while now! Can't believe how time has flown by!

Almost 15 months now - still training for schutzhund, doing great :) Trainer and club members are very impressed

OFA Hip and Elbow prelims both came back as good so very relieved about that as well (not that I expected HD, it just always makes me nervous with this breed)

He weighs in at a good 85lbs give or take, but he's still pretty lanky and I like to keep him pretty lean. I'm still hoping fingers crossed he'll never hit the triple digit weight, I think he'll top out around 95lb lean. We did officially decide not to pursue training in mondioring because of his size - I just don't want that much stress on his joints.

I absolutely ADORE this boy!!!!! He gets into little naughty stages, has shredded a few beds, but for the most part is a very good (granted GIANT) puppy. Very sweet and affectionate, just always happy. LOVES everything. Even the cats. Although they're still not too sure about him ;)

Sorry about some of these pictures - especially the most recent "stacked" photo, he's blowing his coat and it looks HORRIBLE right now. Plus I had him on a kibble I did not like, I think it dried out his coat and made it dull, so he is on Canidae Pure for now (as soon as I get a chest freezer installed in the garage he will go back on raw, he just eats too much for me to store it in my little fridge freezer!)

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Love the jumping shots- try fish oil capusules-you can get them at the drug store to improve the coat-also I think eggs help as well

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Where'd that little puppy go! :eek: He's so handsome :wub:

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
What a wonderful update.....he's even more beautiful!!!!:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts