German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Berlin is looking more mature these days. He will be 11 months old in less than 2 weeks :eek: He is 68 pounds, and about 25 inches tall. I love this dog so much, and it is amazing watching him mature.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
It is amazing to watch them mature. He's gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Yay Berlin! He looks good like always :) I love the last pic!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
My goodness he's handsome. Grown up so much!!!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Awww big Berlin is SO handsome!!! Little Berlin wishes him a VERY happy (almost) birthday and many more long HEALTHY years ahead of him!

:p:thumbup::thumbup::p

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
He is so beautiful and has the kindest expression in all of the photos you post Katie.

Lisl's fur is starting to lengthen like Berlin's was several months ago. I don't think her fur will be quite as long, but it's growing in that direction.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awww thank you all!

He is so beautiful and has the kindest expression in all of the photos you post Katie.

Lisl's fur is starting to lengthen like Berlin's was several months ago. I don't think her fur will be quite as long, but it's growing in that direction.
Michael, thanks! I love his expressions. :) And Lisl is still young! Berlins coat didnt really start coming in until 7/8 months of age AND it was during the winter, so it was thicker than it would have been if it was warmer out.

Awww big Berlin is SO handsome!!! Little Berlin wishes him a VERY happy (almost) birthday and many more long HEALTHY years ahead of him!

:p:thumbup::thumbup::p

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thanks Anubis! And thanks little Berlin ;):D

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
He looks really awesome and mature Katie :wub: I can't believe it's been almost a year already!
Are you following the Blackhawks? My daughter keeps joking that we need to get another puppy and name him Hawk, lol!

·
Registered
30 Posts
What an absolutely stunning boy! Since I am new and missed them - would it be possible to see a puppy picture so I can compare?

Beth and the Zoo

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
He is soooooo Handsome!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks again! :D

What an absolutely stunning boy! Since I am new and missed them - would it be possible to see a puppy picture so I can compare?

Beth and the Zoo
Thanks! And of course -

10 weeks old

He looks really awesome and mature Katie :wub: I can't believe it's been almost a year already!
Are you following the Blackhawks? My daughter keeps joking that we need to get another puppy and name him Hawk, lol!
Tory, I cant even believe how mature he is getting... I cant believe he is going to be one soon!. The past 8.5 months have flown by. And yes I am a huge Blackhawks fan! Hey, if they win the Stanley Cup again, you just might have to ;):D

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A few more photos from this morning....gosh how did I get so lucky having a model of a dog? ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts