German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is his first attempt at stacking. Geez it's hard to hold a puppy still. And yes, there is a cat watching from the bed behind him.

·
Registered
932 Posts
you did very well for a puppy they are hard but he has good focus on something, great job and a beautiful pup

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Very nice pup, good job stacking him. Must have been a very high value treat, you even got the cat's attention

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally Posted By: SunCzarinaMust have been a very high value treat, you even got the cat's attention
Actually it was just a plastic bag! If I had a treat, he would have been leaping off the table!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Gorgeous puppy, yes you have done a very good job stacking him.
cute kitty!!!

·
Registered
10,225 Posts
Nice, tight feet, that's a great thing. Great shoulder, rear angulation looks pretty good, just right length of body, level topline, nice head, looks like he'll have a gorgeous sable color and pigment. You have a very nice pup there. Post update photos and stacks as he matures!

·
Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
ooh you thief!!! i've been waiting ages to name a gsd berlin and i was so shocked not to find a few of them here already...

i can't tell if yours is a male or female - but s/he's stunning none the less. you're going to have one **** of a looker

nice job on the stack as well! VERY impressive for a pup that young...

i guess i'll be a good sport about the name - it'll be awhile before i get the chance to use it anyhow
holding out for a female sable coatie!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts