German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow finally after a few months Bella is finally gaining some of her weight back, I was so worried and sick over her... she was so skinny it was scary, but this week especially I'm noticing a huge improvement and she's finally starting to fill in nicely.. I'm not sure but I think the new puppy might be helping in some sort of way she's acting like she has never acted before she's just so happy and full of life almost as if she needed a playmate or something.. I am just so happy and the stress and worry has gone away.. even my kids have noticed the difference in her and they are 3-5-7 so that's saying something :D Woo hoo...

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
482 Posts
YEAHHHHH! I am struggling with my boys weight as well but he is improving also. I am / was embarrassed by how skinny his still is but was! Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I too was embarrassed I didn't want people to see her and say Oh my what's wrong with her or get the wrong idea b/c of they way she looked. So I changed her food to Diamond and tried the thing called satin balls a breeder gave me the recipe it's supposed to help with weight gain and it actually works...
Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts