German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was bored and decided to make a video / picture slideshow of my Female GSD Bella from 5 week to now Two years old. Figure this would be a cool way for ppl to see when my dogs ears went up, the change in face, and fur colors. Check it out if you wish.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is an awesome video! Her sable markings seem similar to my puppy, so it was really cool to see her color changes as she matured. She is a such a gorgeous dog. Plus, she looks like she has lots of personality to match.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I was hoping it would be fun to watch and a good video to show the stages.

This is an awesome video! Her sable markings seem similar to my puppy, so it was really cool to see her color changes as she matured. She is a such a gorgeous dog. Plus, she looks like she has lots of personality to match.
Yea her colors went from a light gray to tan and black and gray. Oh and she got that personality for sure. Thank You

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
She's absolutely gorgeous. You should put some of those pics in the contest.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
It was a very pleasant way to spend 7 minutes. I did laugh out loud at the train scene. Scarlett would have done the SAME thing. Bella is beautiful and it's so hard to believe how much and how FAST she changed in the first year. I'm sure you are so happy you took the time to record her first year.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a very pleasant way to spend 7 minutes. I did laugh out loud at the train scene. Scarlett would have done the SAME thing. Bella is beautiful and it's so hard to believe how much and how FAST she changed in the first year. I'm sure you are so happy you took the time to record her first year.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
yea she hates the train. Probably the sound it makes on the tracks haha. Yea she grew up so fast. Looking back at the pictures makes you wonder where did time go. She was a little bit bigger than my shoe when i got here an now she a full grown 75 pound female.

·
Registered
10,437 Posts
Great slide show. WD is 14 months and it reminded me of his puppy days. The young adults are gorgeous. Great job in raising her. Gave me puppy fever too.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great slide show. WD is 14 months and it reminded me of his puppy days. The young adults are gorgeous. Great job in raising her. Gave me puppy fever too.....
Thanks yea puppy fever for sure but all I miss is the looks, not the puppy attitude haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts