German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Interesting to see how the photographer works and the use of treats. They look plenty big to me and if Leeroy were to rear up fully he could easily put his front paws on your shoulders when you are standing.

Reactions: clipke

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting to see how the photographer works and the use of treats. They look plenty big to me and if Leeroy were to rear up fully he could easily put his front paws on your shoulders when you are standing.
He barely reaches my shoulders. He's definitely on the shorter side compared to Jax. Jax can stand and his eyes will be at my eyes, Leeroy is about at my chin. They're very food motivated, normally I pose them and take a shot but it's so hard to get all 3 of us together!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love this! It is an art and a science getting 1-not to mention multiple-dogs still for a photo. Working in rescue and taking photos of the incoming dogs I learned how to make A LOT of weird noises to get a frozen moment. Plus treats. Plus squeakers. Let's just say people probably think I am insane when they hear me taking photos of my dogs :p

Great behind the scenes shot :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love this! It is an art and a science getting 1-not to mention multiple-dogs still for a photo. Working in rescue and taking photos of the incoming dogs I learned how to make A LOT of weird noises to get a frozen moment. Plus treats. Plus squeakers. Let's just say people probably think I am insane when they hear me taking photos of my dogs :p

Great behind the scenes shot :)
Haha. If I tell them they're going to the park, they stare at me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts