German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would be interested in knowing how Animal Control actually picked up the dog. Did they have to noose the dog or did they just go in a leash the dog up? If it was the latter, clearly the dog wasn't dangerous. I wouldn't have a dog that someone could walk away with. That doesn't mean such dogs are bad dogs. Some dogs like that can be exceptional, but I don't think a GSD should be of that type of temperament.
The article says they tased the dog, so awful.

·
Registered
126 Posts
My dog is a complete love bug, he would greet a trespasser/criminal with licks-but he is NOT the one they need to worry about-its S&W=where I live its redneck/Piney town-and we watch out for each other and our pets/farm animals. I would definitely file a lawsuit against the AC/animal shelter and have them FIRED and PAY you for damages the poor dog and you suffered. WE NEED TO PUSH IT HARD ON ACs, their lies =they are EVIL people=make ALL public/take it to the news. I make a habit of introducing my shepherds to the neighborhood police department officers,(cops love shepherd puppies/dogs-have not met one who didnt), take my dog out to the free rabies shots so they could meet and greet the staff plus my vet would vouch for my dog-if a dog is aggressive it would bite the vets and their word stands above any ac trash/court.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts