German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start out with a video :laugh: The big male I purchased and gave to my 2 year old nephew died 2 weeks after my sister took him :( He, for some reason, was digging at a particular spot in their yard and got some gardening mat caught in his throat. My dad (the breeder of that dog) happened to have just started talking to my sister again after she got him. Well, he happened to have 2 offspring from that male at his house. She drove to his house in Indiana and picked up an all black female. Unfortunately, the female did NOT like my sister's boyfriend. I took her in since I only have one dog (her half-sister). They get along GREAT! This video is several months old, but how they act toward each other hasn't changed a bit. (forgive the backyard. The last couple springs and falls have been kind of rainy. We were in the process of closing the pool when the hurricane hit, so that's in there and nasty looking too :p)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Fiona plays with her littermate sister that same way. She lives in Texas and Fiona in California. So they have not played since January. You have very pretty dogs. Love their coats.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts