German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received this from the Bedford Humane Society. The animal control facility is full and these dogs will be euthanized very quickly.

Two 7-yo female German Shepherds are headed to the pound today because their owner cannot keep them. According to the owner, they are pedigreed, spayed, up to date on shots, housebroken, walk well on leash, and very docile (apparently will run from cats versus being aggressive). The owner is attempting to contact rescues or potential adopters. I hope to have photos later tonight. If you know of anyone looking for a beautiful, well-trained German Shepherd, please direct them to the Shelter (540-586-7690). I expect them to be there later today or tomorrow at the latest. And because they are owner surrenders, there is no waiting time before they can be put down.
Photos will follow.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PAST URGENT I was just notified that these two girls have been taken to Animal Control and they only have until tomorrow due to space constraints. There are people in the area that will assist if a rescue can step forward.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Karin - What's the update on these girls? Let me know if I can help in any way.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Bump, how sad.

·
Registered
32,012 Posts
Putting these girls back to the top. Does anyone have any news?

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Bump!! They don't have much time! Hope someone can help!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
oh no!!! someone please help!!! someone please pull these girls!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Karin - please send me a message or email me (you should still have my email) and let me know if there is anything I can do. With this storm coming thru today, maybe the shelter will hold them?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Found a posting on facebook.

This is India, one of the two dogs

They are now in a foster home.

Welcome to Facebook

1 - 9 of 9 Posts