German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to purchase a comfortable dog bed for our GSD. Most of his fur is black, so I would prefer something in that color. It will be kept in our bedroom, so I would like to avoid an eye sore.

Does anyone have any recommendations? :sleep:

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
What size would you recommend?
We have the 48"x28" Large because it fits perfectly under a custom desk we have in our dining room. We work from home a lot so our dining room is actually our office! So half the bed is like a cubby/cave and it works well for our large female, 88lbs, 3 yrs old. We've had it since Dec 12, washed the cover a couple times and it holds up well. No sagging or dips in it. Our dog had an orthopedic problem and we wanted extra support with some softness.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have the 48"x28" Large because it fits perfectly under a custom desk we have in our dining room. We work from home a lot so our dining room is actually our office! So half the bed is like a cubby/cave and it works well for our large female, 88lbs, 3 yrs old. We've had it since Dec 12, washed the cover a couple times and it holds up well. No sagging or dips in it. Our dog had an orthopedic problem and we wanted extra support with some softness.
Awesome info! We will definitely have to check it out. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts