German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hella is having a great time. She is Hogan's littermate.

Moxie is on the sleeve now.

Zarno asks politely that you step away from the car!

Who would like to catch this little doggie?!

Ahhh darn! No pictures of Hogan. I have trouble holding the baby lion. Now, I will admit to some lack of strength but the young photogragher held his line and she has bruises just from the line being behind her thighs in a death grip.
Maybe next time Hogan can get a picture or two in.

·
Registered
27,272 Posts
We had a great training day weatherwise, too!
Love the vehicle shot!
I feel your pain on the welts/thigh/line...I use to get those every week when Karlo was about 9 months til he finally was doing the hold and bark. How old are Hella and Hogan now?

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are 17 months old. This was the second trip to training.

Oh, it is Jess with the bruises, not me. I made her hold my dog! But normally she handles the camera.

I have really been trying to take advantage of the fall weather. Summer was too darn hot. It was 70 and sunny today, so we trained a lot of AKC stuff outside trying to get ready for some obed trials.

·
Registered
273 Posts
We also had great weather this weekend. My pup had her first big dog barks, so that made it all even better.

I love training in the fall. Perfect tracking weather and no heat to worry about!

Nice pictures as well.

Cheryl

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
So glad you posted those! I just haven't had the time (and can't do it from work lol)
Hella and Moxie are mine and I usually take most of the pictures (tho Carla did great at getting that shot of Hella (and others) and Moxie! :D :wub:

I hated that we didn't get pictures of the baby lion, Hogan. My hip especially regrets it lol That is one powerful dog! The bruise is worth it though! He had so much fun! :) We gotta hand the camera off next time ;)

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Nice pics! I like the last one!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the Midwest.

I think we train in da 'hood? ;) Get ready to hit the flo.

If you watch at around 00:40 there is my pup, the blanket back GSD. He has been sped up to an uber crack level on the video, he is usually only at normal crack speed which is bad enough.

YouTube - TheAngelick9's Channel

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Great pictures.. I'm really starting to miss training.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Great photo's!!!

Weather has been kind to us as well, Friday we tracked and it was awesome! Weather cooperated and Stark nailed it. Love when that happens.

We have obedience and protection tomorrow and hopefully Monday and am hoping the weather holds out!

Hogan looks great! Definitely need more photo's of him!

Great pups too.. love them!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts