German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Picking this beautiful girl up on the 24th I can hardly wait! Also a little nervous and hoping introductions with my current GSD go well. View attachment 558976
If you REALLY want it to go well, you have to BELIEVE IT WILL! If you're anxious at all, your dog will pick up on it! So don't be! They'll love each other (y)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your words of encouragement:giggle: I will try my hardest to believe it will go well as there really is no reason it won't,
my boy has lived with other dogs his whole life, he has his doggie friends over occasionally and absolutely loves puppy's!

·
Registered
7,510 Posts
Adorable congratulations!!!! All will go awesome! I remember being nervous bringing Luna home. I knew though once max knew she was one of the tribe they would be good friends. They are five and three now and still run around like loons and have fun with each other. The chihuahua never to thrilled about any of shepherd additions but deals with it :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much these are the exact things I need to hear :giggle: I'm really hoping they become good friends just got to take things one day at a time,
I'm not sure my cat will be to pleased about the new addition lol but I'm sure she will cope.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I brought a new GSD pup home to meet my 5 year old (both males) and they get along great. Older dog was a bit aloof for a week and they still get along even better when outdoors because the young one (now just turned 5 months) is a real pest to him in the house. We still have the living/dining room boarded off to the pup so the old boys jumps the barrier when he needs some rest lol

2 GSD dogs are the best things ever.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
This is Raven she arrived home today she's so sweet and very loving confident and watchful she has pretty much settled in already.
Introductions went really well with my resedent GSD Clay so I'm really pleased about that
We are going to be keeping them separated with baby gates for a few days and then limited interactions until we are absolutely sure there will be no problems but so far so good :)
I'm already exhausted lol
  1. 20200424_165932.jpg
    20200424_170622.jpg
    20200424_123805.jpg

·
Registered
466 Posts
If Raven goes missing, Don't look at me.

Oh My, how can you not hug and kiss that little noggin.

Is that baby hair or is she a long coat? just Darling!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Adorable!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If Raven goes missing, Don't look at me.

Oh My, how can you not hug and kiss that little noggin.

Is that baby hair or is she a long coat? just Darling!
Haha take her she's a little demon ;)
I think she is going to have a plush type of coat but we will see.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just thought I'd share some photo's of Raven from today, my goodness she is a little cutie! She doesn't stay still for long and she has the cutest quirk when you stroke her she will start fleaing you :D

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gotta be the most photogenic pup ever!!! That face sure doesn't look like a TERROR. More like a sweet angel.
Thank you! She is absolutely a sweet angel when she's sleeping lol no really she's definitely a keeper she has a great personality she loves to eat the daisy's and other common lawn flower we try to stop her but at this point she's more flower than dog.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts