German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local mall opens at 7 am for walkers, so I stopped by the security office and asked if I could bring Stosh to walk since it's so hot here- to my surprise they said yes! I told them that he has his CGC but they didn't seem to care about that, just that I was training him. They even gave me their phone # so I could call as I was coming in to let the guards on duty know that it had already been cleared by the supervisor. Guess it pays to ask! So Stosh and I will be mall walkers the rest of the summer.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
We have to many food places in the center of our mall, i highly doubt that will happen with us. But it won't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I told them I'd leave before the stores opened and they asked if he would be ok around the other walkers- when I assured them he would, they said it was fine with them. They never asked if he was in training as a service dog, I just told them I was training a young dog and needed a cool place to do it. There's food there too, but that didn't seem to concern them. Stosh is going to have a ball!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts