German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rollo and I went out to my dad’s work and walked Around the massive property for a couple of hours between classes! Rollo randomly jumped all the way up on a hay bale lol I was impressed but didn’t want him to do it to much but @ 90 lbs Rollo is anthletic man! Yes that is my dad with the cigar next to Rollo lol

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My girlfriend and I ended the day by taking Rollo to the dog park bar in downtown KC “Bar-K” which was awesome! Good beer and lots of dogs...so Rollo had a fun one today!

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
My female likes to get up high on things. She would much rather stand on the top of the A-frame at training than going after the dumb bell on the other side!

Guess she likes the view...LOL!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
That was fun to watch. If I were as tall as you, I think I would have joined Rollo and tried to jump up there also:)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was fun to watch. If I were as tall as you, I think I would have joined Rollo and tried to jump up there also:)
I know I shoulda got up there lol I’m kicking myself!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Not to horn in on OP's dog but to add to the glory of farm and ranch dogs--See the corral fence on the horizen? See the two bushes there on the horizen? She that tree stump below and to the right? See what is sticking up on it? That is Inga on a sit-stay waiting for her next command. She likes to sit on high places and survey the landscape for chicken killing coyotes.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts