German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, no pictures.

I was really proud of the girls.

We did the heel and the loose lead walking, the sit, the down, the stay, and some doodling. It getting there.

We were at the fair grounds. While we were out, one of the racing horses was trotting around the track pulling a training sulky.

Well, Beansy barked like an idiot. I corrected her, but she was like phased out. The next few times it came around she did not bark, she just watched it. Then we moved closer, again she watched it but did not bark. Then we moved right to the field before the track. The horse was done and being taken from the track.

Beansy would not have cared. She found magic mushrooms on the grass, and I had to rescue her from possibly poisonous toadstools.

Both of them did really good.

We had fun.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
See they aren't so bad after all!!! :)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
So, Pain 1 and Pain 2 have names :)

Sounds like you had a great day. I've just discoverd "doodling" and I can say that it really made a difference.

·
Registered
32,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, they still are Pain1 and Pain2, AKA Click and Clack, the PookerButtKins, and a number of other things.

I named the girls in this litter for my little nieces. Bear, because Analisa always carrys around a white polar bear named Bear; Dolly, because Elena totes a pink cloth doll named Doll; and Beansy or Baby Beans, because my little sister has dubbed Andrea Butter Bean, and I just could not call one of them ButterBean.

On the off chance that anyone thinks these girls are lacking in imagination. Analisa was in time out in her dance class and Elena, sticking up for her sister, informed the instructor: "My Grandpa has a gun!" Where they come up with this stuff I don't know. She called Grandpa "Nazi Police" when he made her come in for her dinner one day. (They love musicals, and The Sound of Music is one of them.) And, a few weeks ago, they told me I looked like Cruella. Cruella!!!!

But yes, they have had names all along, Bear, Beansy and Dolly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts