German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Fort Desoto park is awesome!

Hunting

Bad Idea! we tried to keep him away, but he did eat sand and saltwater and threw it all up later. I guess puppies have to try everything.

I have no idea what to do with all this space!!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All the dogs were awesome!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He has a very long coat!

Well, he kinda stacked himself! He is not skinny or anything, but still very small for 4 and a half month. I don't think he will be huge as an adult. His dad is 75 pounds and mom is smaller.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Gorgeous pup! He has such a nice solid build and looks like he had a blast. :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We should go together sometime! it's what about an hour and a half for you? so worth it!

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
Two hours each way. Hans gets carsick every time he rides in my car.
I need to take him for more rides in the truck and see if he is OK in there.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pfft 2 hours is nothing for an awesome day on the beach!
For Zeus, anytime the harness is on = GAME ON! he runs to the car and ready to go.

·
Registered
369 Posts
2 hours away here too. We go to Fleet Peeples dog park. It's a lake and all off leash dog park and trails. I still will someday go out there.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would recommend this place to anyone, we are going to go back next Saturday, it was a blast!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not yet, I was debating to wait for the d7100 to drop in price, but after going to Sams and playing with d5200 and talking to a professor about it, I think I am still going for it. He pretty much told me that the only noticeable difference really is the body/weather proof and that's not something I need to worry about. I am not a pro and I don't use it everyday in crazy weather conditions.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Not yet, I was debating to wait for the d7100 to drop in price, but after going to Sams and playing with d5200 and talking to a professor about it, I think I am still going for it. He pretty much told me that the only noticeable difference really is the body/weather proof and that's not something I need to worry about. I am not a pro and I don't use it everyday in crazy weather conditions.
Well you can always look into the Sony DSLR too, I have one and they are just as good as the Nikon DSLR.

Click Here

1 - 14 of 14 Posts