German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gorgeous dog looks like a long coat to me even though they have him listed as a Belgian Shepherd mix. I spoke to them about him and she said he's VERY energetic and really bouncy - doesn't like to sit still. He apparently needs a bunch of leash work - pulls in 5 directions at once pretty severely. She said he's very, very friendly. She doesn't notice dog aggression (The owner said he was, but then admitted he's been living with 2 unneutered males) and NO resource guarding. He's an OS - the woman apparently just couldn't handle him so turned him in. Then she thought better of it and went back and got him. Then thought better of THAT and brought him back in once again. He's been bounced around from her to her mother a bunch too, the shelter lady said. She did say that he knows his sit, stay, etc and will listen and respond quite readily.

He's really lovely - from how it sounds, sounds like he'd be great for someone looking to do agility etc.

This shelter euthanizes about 3000 animals a year, btw - so I'm assuming this is urgent.
Petfinder link is here.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I posted this guy originally and thought he was back with his owner.

Poor guy probably is so confused.

Hope he finds somebody that appreciates and loves him.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
bump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts