German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seldom give my dogs baths.
They don't really need them, but we have not seen rain in forever and it is really dusty, dry out.
I see it in the dogs coats.
So this morning decided to give all three a bath. Karlo was a pain to get in to the tub, a Cuz finally got him to jump in and it was smooth sailing after that. He watched Kacie and Onyx before it was his turn and they really love baths, I think Karlo does now too.
I know they are really going to be shedding after this, one reason I don't bathe them that often
I didn't get pics of the damage to my bathroom~ hair and water everywhere! An hour later the stock coats are dry, Kacie is still very wet!
Here are 3 clean wet pups afterwards, Karlo still has the Cuz in his mouth.

Karlo & Onyx wanting to go out and roll in the yard:

·
Super Moderator
32,803 Posts
Too funny, they're all ready to go out and get dirty again! :rofl: I know all about the bathroom covered in hair and water, that's why we try to always bathe them at the self serve tubs at the park. I'd rather leave the mess in their tub than mine!

·
Registered
906 Posts
They are too cute. I love the way dogs look after a bath! As Brodys getting bigger, we've had to buy one of those hair stoppers for the drain. I clog the drain up enough with my hair, but adding a GSD to the tub means alot of extra hair :) I just hope as he gets older he gets better with the baths like your dogs. I don't bathe my dogs that much either so that's probably why he doesnt care for it that much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts