German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone who owns or has watched this DVD could tell me if it's worth the money and the time taken to watch it? I've heard a lot of good things about it, but I'm a little hesitant to get it due to the title- "BASIC Dog Obedience". My dog already knows sit, down, stay, wait, go to your crate, how to walk on a loose leash, leave it, drop it, etc.... granted, none of these are completely proofed yet, but he does know them. I would like to teach him the "walk" command that Frawley has talked about before, which I believe could also be called a contact heel (as opposed to a competition heel), but I would hope that there would be more than just one command in the video that my dog doesn't already know? The only two "basic" commands I can think of that I still need to teach Kody (teach, not proof) would be the contact heel and stand. I've been reading as many reviews and descriptions of the DVD as I can, but none seem to actually outline what exactly is taught/talked about in it...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts