German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i second wrenny..tyson is starting to develope that behavior too...it doesnt bother me. im glad he's alert and lets me know when there is something out of the ordinary (for him) goin on.

we have family come over that just "come on in" he runs at the door barking but then realizes who it is and gets all excited..that lets me kno he recognizes the good ppl. not that we have bad ppl come into our house but still..u never know with the crazy folks out there..more than likely they would have to worry about the barrel in there face than the 11 week old pup barking and growling at them...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
here's a funny example: last night tyson and i went for a walk. we wer walking by a house that had a trailer or something in the driveway covered by a tarp. it was pretty windy and it was makeing the tarp blow and move around, tyson stops and looks at it growling, no bark but a growl..i found it funny

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.