German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been about 100 lbs for awhile, but may be a bit more now. With the weather being cooler, my appetite seems to have increased. Thanks for the kind comments.

Bandit

·
Registered
213 Posts
He's adorable...and so gorgeous!....and huge! LOL
Happy Birthday Bandit!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Happy Birthday Bandit!! He is so huge!! Gorgeous boy!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
OMG HE IS MASSIVE!!!! I love it!!!! He's about the size of Shasta's dad! I know its not in the standard and people will want my head on a silver platter for saying this but i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a just huge shepherd. Bandit is a very good looking boy. i have to say.... i would be one of those people i laugh at who come around corners and skid to a stop and gasp "holy s**t thats a BIG dog!" my dogs looks so small now... ~sad face~

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
He's so big and fluffy and pretty and handsome, all in one! I just wanna give him a big hug! :D

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
He is a beautiful boy!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
OMG HE IS MASSIVE!!!! I love it!!!! He's about the size of Shasta's dad! I know its not in the standard and people will want my head on a silver platter for saying this but i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a just huge shepherd. Bandit is a very good looking boy. i have to say.... i would be one of those people i laugh at who come around corners and skid to a stop and gasp "holy s**t thats a BIG dog!" my dogs looks so small now... ~sad face~
The vet said Ze'eva should be between 95lbs and 105lbs based on her parents and current size. Her paws and ears are gigantic....

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
The vet said Ze'eva should be between 95lbs and 105lbs based on her parents and current size. Her paws and ears are gigantic....
Shasta's dad was 100 lbs when i met him.... but he needed to gain some weight back to look better filled in (make sense? tired, type tied. lol). Her mom was about 60 lbs give or take (i would guess she was actually about 70). I'm hoping Shasta sticks with the being the biggest of the litter and gets to her dads size. He was a BIG boy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts