German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BAMBERG,SC-F-SHYLO-SWEET-RURAL SHELTER-NO CHANCE

Meet Shylo!

She is a sweet girl who is very scared to be at the shelter. She was covered with fleas when she arrived. She is not aggressive, but very shy. She desperately needs a place to go and relax and be the sweetest girl possible. If you can help her, please contact me at [email protected] (earthlink.net) or Ruthie at [email protected] (gmail.com). The pull/adoption fee for her is only $65, which will include all her vetting and spay. MAMAs shelter is a very rural shelter, which doesn't get much traffic and adoptions are at a standstill. Shylo doesn't even stand a chance. PLEASE help her get out. If you know of anyone who would like to adopt or rescue her, please let us know!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Re: BAMBERG,SC-F-SHYLO-SWEET-RURAL SHELTER-NO CHANCE

She looks really sweet and young too!! Any help? I can donate her adoption fee if a rescue steps up for her!! Please PM me!!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts

I, too, can donate to an approved rescue to help with her expenses.

Please send me a PM if hlep is needed.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

this poor girl!!She is absolutely beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Re: BAMBERG,SC-F-SHYLO-SWEET-RURAL SHELTER-NO CHA

Originally Posted By: myamomMeet Shylo!

She is a sweet girl who is very scared to be at the shelter. She was covered with fleas when she arrived. She is not aggressive, but very shy. She desperately needs a place to go and relax and be the sweetest girl possible. If you can help her, please contact me at [email protected] (earthlink.net) or Ruthie at [email protected] (gmail.com). The pull/adoption fee for her is only $65, which will include all her vetting and spay. MAMAs shelter is a very rural shelter, which doesn't get much traffic and adoptions are at a standstill. Shylo doesn't even stand a chance. PLEASE help her get out. If you know of anyone who would like to adopt or rescue her, please let us know!

·
Registered
342 Posts

Bumping this sweety up..

·
Registered
342 Posts

Bumping this sweety up..

·
Registered
3,927 Posts

Bumping up sweet girl ---- Here is a sweet girl looking for a home, foster --- anyone??

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Back up to page one for this cutie!!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

Originally Posted By: myamomMeet Shylo!

·
Registered
71 Posts

Where's all the foster homes? This girl is so young...I think maybe our economy is killing our transport volunteers and foster homes too.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

"MAMAs shelter is a very rural shelter, which doesn't get much traffic and adoptions are at a standstill. Shylo doesn't even stand a chance. PLEASE help her get out. If you know of anyone who would like to adopt or rescue her, please let us know!"

·
Registered
342 Posts

This girl needs out. Looks like her short life has been rough enough already when looking at the tips of her ears

1 - 20 of 65 Posts